25 August , 2018
This type of insurance products, in spite of any case, gives you opportunity to solve the financial problem as to cover expenses for marriage of your dependant (or yourself). It is ensuring reliable insurance protection during whole term of insurance, even if the family loses ones breadwinner, dependant remains a right to receive the sums agreed, and guaranteed with necessary means.
The main conditions of the insurance contract:
– at the marriage of dependant;
– when the dependant aged as shown in the policy (if not married on time agreed).
In the cases shown above the sum insured equals to installments made plus additional bonus from the company.
– If in the period of insurance parent died or received a disability group I was not able to pay all fees specified insurance company will still pay the full amount to be paid by the parents (without bonus);
– On request, in terms of insurance may also be included coverage for accidents as a parent and child.
In the purpose of development of this field and increasing the social protection to the people of our country there were admitted the following additional tax remissions by the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
– tax remissions applied to individuals: the sums of wages and other incomes of a physical person paid as an insurance premium for the long term life insurance are not subject to taxation (income tax, clause 28, article 179, Tax Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
– tax remissions applied to entities: the sums paid by a legal person as an insurance premium for the long term life insurances are referred to as other expenses (clause 33, article 145, Tax Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
– the expenses of a legal person paid as an insurance premium for the long term life insurance are not referred to as an income of a physical person (articles 307 and 172, Tax Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan).